Explore the the language of music along with your child! Included in the Primer Level - Foundations of Music are an entire year's worth of detailed lesson plans including stories, songs, projects, and games. No instrument purchase necessary! High/Low, Fast/Slow, Loud/Soft... using only your voices, you and your child can explore the foundation of music literacy together in a wonderfully holistic way.View Samples
- Digital copy of curriculum with detailed lessons (pdf)
- The entire text from the companion book, Pentatonica
- Projects and games to reinforce concepts
- Sheet music (and recordings of the melody) for songs referenced in the curriculum
- Access to playlists for listening examples
- Video tutorials
- Extras, including lesson aid printouts and full recipes!
WANT TO ORDER A PRINT COPY?
When you purchase the curriculum, along with all the digital content is also a link to our private online bookstore where you can purchase a beautifully bound copy of the curriculum at just the cost of printing!
Digital copy of curriculum with detailed lessons (pdf)